Uttar Pradesh Police SI Recruitment 2016-Check Result By Reg. No.: If you are searching for Government jobs then this news is for you the Uttar Pradesh Police has announce recruitment for the post of Sub Inspector in the department. The candidates who are searching for jobs can apply for this recruitment. The Duty of the Sub inspector is to file a case or charge sheet in the court and the Sub Inspector is the first Investigating officer. The candidates can apply through the official website i.e. www.upprpb.gov.in.
Uttar Pradesh Police SI Recruitment 2016-Check Result By Reg. No.
The age of the applicant for the post of Sub Inspector is that the candidate must attain an age between 21 years to 28 years. Relaxation in age is applicable as per government norms.
The candidates who are going to apply for the post of SI must have done any degree from any affiliated university or Institute.
The height criteria for male candidates is 168 cm and for ST category candidates it is 160 Cm. the height criteria for female candidates is 152 Cm and for ST category candidates it is 147 Cm. the criteria of chest is 79 cm with expansion 84 cm and for ST candidates it is 77 Cm only.
Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2016
The candidates selected will be given Pay scale of Rs 9, 300/- to 34, 800/- with Grade pay of Rs 4,200/- per month.
Procedure of Applying for Uttar Pradesh Police SI Recruitment 2016:
- The candidates have to visit to the official website in order to apply online for the Police SI Recruitment i.e. upprpb.gov.in.
- Then you have to download your Uttar Pradesh police Official notification and then read the notification carefully.
- Then as there are two forms in the official notification you have to select one from those two forms.
- Candidates are advised to enter all your correct information in the application form.
- After entering your details candidates have to upload your Scanned documents and recent photograph and Signature.
- After this candidate are suggested to cross check their details in the application form in order to avoid mistakes.
- At last candidates are advised to take print out of your application form for future use.